EASPRAY® Regular Film Coatings
The use of optimally proportional HPMC and other polymers as the main film forming materials ensures that EASPRAY® Regular Film Coatings have good solubility and mechanical properties. GAI & GAIV are high-quality coating materials that can be applied to cores of different properties and are extensively used as part of the EASPRAY® series.
EASPRAY® Regular Film Coatings – an excellent choice to make your dosage form look more professional,improve your product’s image and facilitate identification.
• To meet different solvent needs, , EASPRAY® GAI & GAIV Regular Film Coatings are designed to operate in ethanol and water solvent systems, respectively;
• Superior adhesion decreases the possibility of bridging and chipping and ensures sharper logo definition;
• High tensile strength protects the tablet cores from abrasion and covers the defects in any poor tablet cores;
• A uniform coating suspension can be obtained within 45 minutes,with optimal suspension uniformity and low deposition velocity; no deposition is likely to occur within a normal coating period;
• Various colors are available and all colors are bright and stable; ILE can provide a color design service for customers to meet the demands of product image and identification.
• A perfect appearance helps to improve your product’s image & brand identification;
• Enables easy operation and facilities cleaning subsequently;
• A wide range of coating machines can be used – there is no need to change your current coating machine;
• Cost saving;
• More choices for all your dosage forms.
Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Grade Standard:Medicine Grade
Brand Name: EASPRAY
Solvent : / Ethanol
Color : According the customer request
Weight Gain: 2%-6%
Net weight 10KG/Carton; Net 20KG/Carton;25KG/Barrel
Delivery Time: 13 days