Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made from bulk fibers, produced by the most modern spinning needling and thermal forming processes.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket consist of a group of thermally efficient high temperature insulating materials that combine the advantages of both low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock.
Offering a broad range of thermal capa bilities and physical characteristics, Ceramic Fiber family provides proven and effective solutions to a variety of heat processing applications.
● Heat resistance
● Low thermal conductivity
● Thermal shock resistance
● Excellent chemical stability
● Low shot content
● Low heat storage
● High tensile strength
● Industrial furnace lining
● High temperature pipes heat preserve
● Heat resistant sealing gasket
● Glass tank furnace thermal insulation
● Power boiler and nuclear heat insulation
● Ceramics kilns thermal insulation
● High temperature filter materials
Classification Temperature：1050℃， 1260 ℃，1360℃，1400℃， 1430 ℃
Specifications and packaging
Other thickness, width and length can be customized.
Packing: Carton and woven bag packaging