1.Conductor: Bare copper wire or tinned copper wire, stranded in multiple strands
2. Insulation: PVC, comply with ROHS, PAHS, REACH environmental standards
3. Operating temperature: 105℃
4. Rated Voltage:600V
5. Color: according with customer
6. Executed Standard: UL758, UL1581, CSA C22.2
7. Pass UL VW-1, CSA FT1 vertical combustion test
8. Uniform insulation thickness to ensure easy stripping and cutting
9. Suitable for general electronics, electrical equipment internal wiring
What are the specifications and functions of UL1015 electronic wires?
UL1015 is a common electronic wire in UL electronic wire series, and it is also our main product. Most of it is used in wire harness factory, and it is used in all kinds of equipment that need wire harness.UL1015 electronic line features 105 ℃ of heat-resistant, PVC insulated, belongs to the high temperature wire, using single or stranded conductor tin plated copper wire or bare copper wire.Rated voltage 600V, used for connecting wire inside general electronic and electric equipment.
The company uses efficient production equipment and perfect testing equipment to ensure the quality of users.